Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Truth is stranger than fiction

________________________________________
Last week I was playing a free MMORPG, and one of the real girls in my guild make a new character. When I seen the name, I felt my heart skip a beat and my pulse rise. I thought I was seeing things; it couldn't be possible it must be a coincidence. I was tempted to ask this girl what the name meant to her to see if I was right or just grasping at straws. Because I have never seen a toon name like DPRGirl in any of the other games I have played in the last 12 years.

I put it to the back of my mind for several days, till I could literally not stand it anymore. I was keenly aware that if I asked her the question straight out, even in a PM, that I would more than likely lose a good friend who I hung out with allot. We seemed to click right away and she is loads of fun to hang out with. I finally got an opportunity when we were in a group fight against the bad guys. During a lull in the battle I casually pmed her and asked what the name meant.

She came right back with what do you think it means. I quickly got cold feet, if I would have been in an oral conversation with her, I am sure I would have stammered. I backpedaled and told her, I wouldn't want to offend her. She came back, try me, you never know, you could be right. Now I was excited, but overwhelmed, should I or Not? I told her what I was thinking of was somewhat obscure. She replied, just say it!


So I said, DiaperGirl. There came a long pause in our discourse which left me waiting in anticipation, yet dreading the reply. It was down to the wire, the moment of truth, would I lose a friend or straighten it in a more fulfilling way.

I was amazed when the answer finally came, and I felt the reason for the long delay in her response was because she would be revealing something very private about herself to a relative stranger. I am sure you have guessed by now, that the answer was yes you are right. I am a DiaperGirl, I wear diapers because I like the way they feel on me. She commented, that no one else had ever made the connection and that she had used the nickname in several other games. And asked me to keep it to myself, as the only other person who knew, was her friend and our guild mate.

I was awed by this and adrenaline coursed rapidly though my veins, as I stared at her words. Wow, I was right! With bated breath, I quickly debated what to say next, as I typed that her secret was safe with me. My spelling became erratic as my fingers urged me to keep the dialogue going as long as possible. By this time we were back to fighting. I was having trouble talking, and keeping my mind on what was expected of me, as far as playing the role playing game. I told the reason for me guessing was because I was a DiaperBoy. There was another lull, before her response of really? And I shot back yes; I have been in the diaper scene for many years. She seemed truly happy to hear this and our talk expanded on our mutual interest.

I was completely relaxed and feeling in control of my emotions by the time we ended our dungeon party and we could chat in a more relaxed way. I told how to find my blog, which I figured would be the easiest way to prove my confession to her. She looked it up straight away and I sensed her relax a bit more, as we continued our banter.

I now know that our guild mate is also her boyfriend which I suspected all along. The object was not in me finding a sex partner, but in finding another friend, who I could be myself with and at the same time, enjoy role playing games with. Hopefully this is the start of long friendship, but in the least it shows me to trust my instincts more.
__________________
Johnny Lee

(Original) Diapers For Fun
Diapers For Fun

My Blog
Diapers For Fun Blog


My Diaperspace Page
DiaperSpace


My Photos
My Photo's

No comments:

Post a Comment