Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Bad Habits

I am one of many of us who have done bad things in the past to further explore our abdl fetish. I am not proud of having done these things but the facts are undeniable
to me. I was like many of us sure that I was alone in my bizarre cravings and lost in trying to satisfy my overwhelming urges. I will start it off and relate some of my Bad Actions.


I am Old School, so my main addictions are cloth diapers (or small bath towels, in my
youth) and plastic pants which I was forced to wear off and on until I was about 14 for being a bed wetter. It’s not easy to pinpoint the exact age I started enjoying wearing them (around 8 to 10), but the fact is that it happened.


There were long periods, sometimes months when I wasn’t wetting the bed and thus weren’t diapered. Sometime after my 8th birthday I got the desire to put on a pair of plastic pants, since my little brother had started to wet the bed, I stole a pair of his out of the dresser we shared went in the bathroom and put them on. They felt so good that I pulled my undershorts and cutoff pants back on and went outside to play. No one was the wiser, so I wore them all day in the hot southern California sun, I enjoyed feeling them sliding around and caressing my body. The secret desire nourished and grew from there.


Although it wasn’t a very bright idea for me to borrow my little brother’s plastic pants,
it wasn’t a criminal action either. My real crimes came later during the times when I stole plastic pants and or diapers from other families. From about age 10 when I stole my first pair of plastic pants from neighbors clothes line. Until my mid twenties when I stopped raiding clothes lines in what ever neighborhood I was living in at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment