Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I love Music

There is so much music out there it is mind boggling to me the variety. I have collected so much that it would take days for me to list to my collection. The ones that really grab me from my favorite artists are usually just a small fraction of their life works. I love screaming guitar riffs, and a wide mix of stuff, but I can't find anything musical to me about Rap. A band is what makes music to me, and hearing the lyrics is very important to the sound. The innovations made from the mid sixties to the end of the eighties is what I love. There are a few groups that get my interest after that. It seems that the music has truly died to me.

Below are just a few of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. The best Iron Dome titanium band rings of 2021
    Iron Dome, the revlon titanium max edition Iron Dome, is one of titanium 200 welder the titanium 3d printer most unique Iron Dome brand rings titanium ring for men ever assembled and sold. The unique design and ray ban titanium

    ReplyDelete